Here's to good food!

I am finally putting my tried and true family recipes here. Check out my old-time favorites as well as newly discovered ones.

I hope you'll find some recipes here that you enjoy cooking, and those you cook for will find them tasty and satisfying.
Are you looking for something special? Something quick and easy? You'll find it here somewhere.
Check in often to see what's cooking in Monterey!

One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. ~Luciano Pavarotti

If you are posting from this site, please give appropriate credit and notify me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pool’s Parmesan-crusted Chicken

This recipe comes from my "mentor" teacher, Kathy, who lead me through the first years of teaching.  She has also shared many favorite recipes with me.

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.) or chicken tenders
4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Slivered almonds, (Sunkist Almonds Accents Original are a nice touch)

1. Preheat oven to 425°.

2. In medium bowl, combine Mayonnaise and cheese. In baking dish, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and sliced almonds.

3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

For other options, see: http://www.bestfoods.com/recipes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment